Silly Sarah, don't knit when you're tired. I was working on the duplicate stitching on the flames of Joey's Flames last night before bed. This morning when I went to finish the second sleeve...I noticed I'd done it backwards. Each sleeve's flame is a mirror image, and I had done the first sleeve correctly, yellow duplicate stitch on the left side of everything. And on the second sleeve, I repeated that, yellow duplicate stitch on the left side of everything, except it should have been the right instead.
So the duplicates are done now, and I need to figure out how many stitches I should pick up for the neck since I widened it a little bit per Joe's request. I'm thinking between 90-100 stitches, and I'd like to decrease a bit as I work it around so the collar doesn't stick up like it does on the first one I made years ago. For the life of me I can't remember how to do a double centered decrease on the knit side of things, I'll have to look it up again.
I also discovered that there are yarns in my stash that I haven't listed in my Ravelry stash. Ugh. I went to look in my Ravstash to find out if I have enough yardage of this one yarn to do a pattern and...hmm, look at that, it's not listed. D'oh! I'll be visiting my rubbermaid yarn tubs in a few minutes.