Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Long Time No Postie

Yes yes, long time no postie, I know, I've been busy.

Here are the last five or so weeks of my life in a nutshell:

didn't feel like blogging, babysat a 7 y/o girl for 3 days and 3 nights with BF (never again), started working out 6 times a week, went to MD S&W, bought yarn, promised two girls whom I don't know from Jane a pair of socks each, got sick, got better (mostly) and started going to the gym again.

Oh yeah, and I've only finished one full pair, and one half of the second pair of those socks for the little girls. I've hardly knit at all in the past few weeks. So sad.


Fun recent news, sister gifted me with THREE SETS of Knit Picks sock needles; the smaller 1, and both size 2's. They're nice and pointy. So pointy in fact, that I've poked holes in my little sock knitting callus (sp?) in two places. Yep, split the skin right open like a papercut, right on the groove of my finger prints. It's wild.

It's almost 10pm now and nearly an hour past my new bed time. Bed by 9pm (ha, ha ha ha), and up by 4:45am so I can hit the gym with BF and other friends before work and daily life. It's much better than coffee, by the time I get to the office and actually start working I've been fully conscious for over 3.5 hours.

Time to turn into a pumpkin. Ta ta

No comments:

Post a Comment